Thursday, July 13, 2017

June Recap

I started June in South Carolina and finished in New Jersey. I had my spotlight fixed at Dowry Creek. I saw a retina doctor in Norfolk, VA (ongoing treatment for an existing problem). I got to spend the night on the dock at St. Mary's College. That was really cool. I had a visit from my kids and grandkids in Annapolis. They took me out to dinner and helped me get some shopping done. I got my inflatable boat fixed in Annapolis as well. I visited with friends I had made in Pensacola, they live in Delaware. And... I ran aground in New Jersey. Fortunately, I have BoatUS towing insurance.
All in all, not a bad month! Wish I had made a few more miles, but, we're getting there.

Third month cruising:
Cruised - 741.3 nautical miles
Burned - 90.48 gallons of diesel fuel
Spent - $202.35 (avg 2.24per gal)
Marina Nights - 20
Anchor Out - 9
Free Docks - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment